At Cazitex, we trade, process and source high-quality layette fabrics.
Our customers are manufacturers of nursery bedding sets, prams and various other baby articles.
We design beautiful collections and turn your ideas into wonderful fabrics.
To accurately and flexibly adapt colours and patterns to our customers’ wishes our design department is equipped with the latest textile hardware and software solutions.
Our MIMAKI inkjet printer allows us to instantly print pattern samples on real fabrics.
Our in-house design team also creates new patterns and sets the colour and fabric trends. A new Cazitex print collection is launched every six months.
Innovation, quality and development
At Cazitex, innovation plays a central role in everything we do. We invest in our people and want to meet the highest quality standards. A few examples:
- Our fabrics have received Standard 100 Class I certification from Oeko-tex. They have been tested for harmful substances according to the criteria of the highest product class, i.e. class I textile for babies and children up to the age of three.
- We offer a range of fabrics that comply with the GOTS certification system (Global organic Textile Standard). Organic and environmentally and socially responsible cotton production.
- SANITIZED: antibacterial, antifungal and anti-dust mite treatment resulting in comfortable, fresh smelling fabrics that offer great protection against allergens. Dermatologically tested.
- Permanently flame retardant TREVIRA CS fabrics that meet the strictest fire standards in place throughout the world.
- Durable COATINGS to make our fabrics water repellent or stain resistant.
- Anti-mosquito fabric treatment with as active ingredient a plant-based insect repellent derived from the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree.
- We also provide antistatic, ant-pilling, shrink-resist and feather-guard finishes/fabrics, and several other treatments such as raising, softening, thermo-fixing, etc.
Production / stock
Cazitex processes approximately 4 million meters of fabric every year.
To this end, we work together with several carefully selected partners (weaving and knitting companies, custom fabric printing and finishing companies) that meet our strict requirements.
The entire production process is controlled by Cazitex, allowing it to ensure a continuous supply of products offering the same high level of quality.
Our unicoloured fabrics and a large selection of our printed fabrics are available from stock. Please contact us for more information.